Are you a PEOPLE Person?
Enjoy using your MUSCLES?
Want to help make your local Make A Difference Tour a huge success?
Then we need YOU!
We are looking for FUN, ENERGETIC people to volunteer a few hours of their time in the Make A Difference Tour Stores.
There are only 50 slots available per city, and everyone that volunteers will be able to see portions of the show. Volunteers WITH PRIOR CONCERT/EVENT MERCHANDISE EXPERIENCE will be given priority! Deadline for signing up is 3 weeks prior to the show date. Since there’s limited space available, Text/Call your friends and family, decide which team you would like be on, and sign up NOW!!
TEAM A - Set-up and Tear Down Team (limit 15 per show)
Time Commitment: 9am-Noon and 10:00 pm-11:45 pm
TEAM B - Merch Sales Team (limit 35 per show)
- Assist the Concourse manager in setting up displays and banners.
- Help loading in needed merchandise for the store.
- Counting Inventory and bundling of packages.
- Setting up tables and table-top displays and signage.
- Must be able to comfortably carry boxes up to 35 lbs.
Time Commitment: 5:00pm until 1 hour after show end
- Friendly, outgoing and able to interact with customers.
- Ability to help others make decisions.
- Previous retail or money handling experience. Comfortable counting money and product.
- Able to act quickly on your feet and stand for 2-3 hours at a time.
- Knowledge of artists’ music is a PLUS!
To help, simply click the Sign Up Now button below, and you’ll be hearing from us soon. We look forward to working with you during the Make A Difference Tour!